Phasmophobia is a 4 player online co-op psychological horror where you and your team members of paranormal investigators will enter haunted locations filled with paranormal activity and gather as much evidence of the paranormal as you can. You will use your ghost hunting equipment to search for and record evidence of whatever ghost is haunting the location to sell onto a ghost removal team. You can choose to support your team by monitoring the location with CCTV cameras and motion sensors from the safety of the truck or head inside and get your hands dirty with the ghostly activity that will get increasingly hostile as time goes on.
The fear of ghosts could be seen in the same way. Phasmophobia plays into all the common tropes of ghost stories, EMF detectors, Ouiji boards, mysterious writing, objects being thrown about, crucifixes, and haunting apparitions. If you’re a fan of the Poltergeist, The Conjuring, The Exorcist, or any number of well known ghost movies, you’ll relish the chance to be trapped in a house in what feels like your very own haunting.
- Immersive Experience: Realistic graphics and sounds as well as having minimal user interfaces will ensure a totally immersive experience that will keep you on your toes.
- Cross platform: Phasmophobia supports all players whether they have VR or not so can enjoy the game with your VR and non VR friends.
- Co-op multiplayer: Play alongside your friends with up to 4 players in this co-op horror where teamwork is key to your success.
- Unique Ghosts: Over 10 different types of Ghosts all with unique traits meaning each investigation will be different.
- OS: Windows 10 64Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 16 GB available space