Need For Speed Underground 2 Free Download PC Game pre installed with direct links and All dlcs included, Easy to install and play.
Need For Speed Underground 2 Free Download:
Discover the living, breathing world of tuner culture in Need for Speed Underground 2, the sequel to the best-selling racing game of 2003. eed for Speed: Underground 2 (NFSU2) is a cross-platform racing video game published and developed by Electronic Arts. Released in 2004, it is the direct sequel to Need for Speed: Underground, and is part of the Like its predecessor, it was also commercially successful, and sold nine million copies worldwide. The game is based around tuning cars for street races, resuming the Need for Speed: Underground storyline.The Long Drive
Need For Speed Underground 2 Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Need for Speed: Underground 2 provides several new features, such as a broader customization, Need for Speed Underground 2 Download Free PC Games Repack-Games.com Underground 2 also introduces several SUVs, which could be customized as extensively as other Underground 2 vehicles and used to race against other SUV racers. Brooke Burke is the voice of Rachel Teller, the person who guides the player through the story. Explore a massive city divided into five distinct, interconnected neighborhoods, ranging from serpentine suburban hills to an intense downtown grid. A complex series of drivable freeways connect the neighborhoods together.
- Circuit race is a standard race that involves up to four cars driving around a track that loops back to the start line of itself. A circuit race has typically a minimum of 2 laps to a maximum of 5 laps.
- Sprint race is a point-to-point race involving a maximum of four vehicles.
- Drifting is one of the technical aspects of Underground 2. On the “parkade” tracks, the player drifts with up to 3 other competitors at the same time on the parkade tracks. Points are awarded when the player successfully slides the car and finishes each drift without hitting any walls or traffic. No nitrous oxide is allowed. There are also downhill drift events where the player drifts the car while progressing down the course from top to bottom. In the downhill drifts, there are no other racers, but there is normal city traffic. Players increase their points by sliding past city cars.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.0+ GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 support
- Storage: 2 GB available space