Minecraft Dungeons Download:
Blast your way through enemies in a new Minecraft game inspired by classic underground adventures Conquer dungeons alone or team up with friends Up to four players can fight together epic on dynamic and varied levels of treasure to save the villagers and defeat the Arch-villain Find a treasure with powerful new weapons and items to fight the ruthless hordes of new nasty mobs. Fight or run through ravines, swamps and, of course, mines Any adventurer brave or foolish enough to explore this beautiful blocky world needs to prepare thoroughly. So don’t hesitate and equip yourself.
The game includes a four-player local and online multiplayer. The opening cutscene tells the story of an Illager named Archie, who was driven away by his people. While searching for a new home, he was forced to leave every village he found due to Villagers not allowing him to live with them. One day, Archie stumbled upon a powerful artifact known as the “Orb of Dominance”, which granted him magic powers, but also corrupted him. Now known as the “Arch-Illager”, he sought vengeance on all those who wronged him, and subjugated numerous villages with his new army. Players assume the role of a heroes who venture to defeat the Arch-Illager, while liberating villages, fighting monsters, and completing various quests to pass on to the next level. Ultimately, the players face the Arch-Illager in his castle, destroying the Orb of Dominance in the process, which frees Archie from its influence.
There is a camp “hub world” that takes place in part of the tutorial level, Squid Coast, with shops unlockable by saving their merchants. Levels are procedurally generated, and Mojang was considering using world seeds. Players can choose their avatar from a variety of skins provided, with additional skins available as paid DLC. Character creator skins and skins purchased in vanilla Minecraft are not available for use in Minecraft Dungeons.
- Jungle Awakens
- Creeping Winter
- Howling Peaks
- Flames of the Nether
- Hidden Depths
- Echoing Void
How to run MULTIPLAYER:
- Switch the game mode from local to network, reach the lager and send them invitations (let friends use fake accounts too)
- When you enter the game, you will be asked for login information with a Microsoft account. DO NOT USE YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT, THERE IS A BAN RISK. Create a new one that you don’t mind
- The server emulator uses port 443, so make sure you have it open in your firewall and no other applications like VMWare are running on it. Also, MS addresses should not be banned in the hosts file.
- OS: WINDOWS 7, 8, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 at 2.8GHz or an AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 or equivalent DX11 GPU
- HDD: 3.23 GB