Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) Download:
From light planes to wide-body jets, fly highly detailed and accurate aircraft in the next generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator. Test your piloting skills against the challenges of night flying, real-time atmospheric simulation and live weather in a dynamic and living world. Create your flight plan to anywhere on the planet. Microsoft Flight Simulator includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 hand-crafted airports. American Truck Simulator
Vivid and Detailed Landscapes – Immerse yourself in the vast and beautiful world that is our planet with over 37 thousand airports, 1.5 billion buildings, 2 trillion trees, mountains, roads, rivers and more. Living World – Earth is vibrant and ever-changing and so is the world of Microsoft Flight Simulator which includes live traffic, real-time weather and animals. Hone your pilot skills in a variety of aircraft from light planes to commercial jets with comprehensive flight models. Every aircraft includes highly detailed and accurate cockpits with realistic instrumentation. From pro to beginner, scale your level from full manual to full assist with interactive and highlighted instrument guidance and checklist.
- Live Weather – The new weather engine enables users to switch on the live weather mode to experience real-time weather including accurate wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, rain and more.
- New Day & Night Engine – experience flight at any time of day or year allowing for night VFR, visual flight rules, navigation.
- Aerodynamic Modeling – a state-of-the-art physics engine with over 1000 control surfaces per plane allows for a truly realistic experience.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 | AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 | AMD Radeon RX 570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 150 GB available space